Access AAIMH Monthly Meetings From Across the State
Who Should Become an AAIMH Member?
- Mental Health and Healthcare Professionals
- Early Childhood Educators
- Childcare Workers
- Child Protective Workers
- Foster Care Parents/Providers
- Policy Makers
And others concerned about the future of Arkansas’ children
Why Become an AAIMH Member?
- Network with a diverse group of colleagues
- Access Infant Mental Health resources
- Participate in AAIMH Decisions
- Educate and Advocate for IMH
- Support public awareness of Infant Mental Health
How to Join
There are three membership levels at AAIMH.
- The Student Membership is $15 per year
- The Regular Member is $35 per year
- The Agency/Corporate Supporting Membership is $150 per year
Thank you for supporting The Arkansas Association for Infant Mental Health!